Fordington Gin complies with the EU “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR as amended by the UK Data Protection Bill.
- Only hold information about you which we need to process your orders and keep in touch with you if you have opted in to receive marketing emails
- Only hold that information with your consent
- Keep that information secure
- Ensure the information is up to date based on what you have told us
- Allow you to see the information we hold about you on request
- Delete that information if you ask us to do so
Personal data we hold
We hold data which you provide when you place an order or contact us by email:
- The information we hold is restricted to personal information that is necessary for us to keep accounts and records to support our primary business activity only.
How we use your data
- We use your email address and/or telephone number(s) to contact you about your orders or to respond to questions you send us and to allow us to furnish you with the products you endeavour to purchase from us.
- Apart from the above, if you have agreed to receive marketing emails from us, we only use your contact details (usually email) to send you information about our products and any offers we may have.
- We will not share your data with anyone else
- Your data is kept securely by us.
Card payment and processing
We use third-party payment providers to handle card and payment processing data securely. We never see or store any card or payment information.
Backup & Data Storage
For administrative reasons, customer data and email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area). This is done to backup and preserve your data where it is needed to carry on offering a service to you. Any data that is stored for the purposes of backup is not retained any longer than necessary to ensure we can back and restore any loss of data should it occur.
You are entitled to see your personal data, have it amended or have it deleted. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests regarding your data. For more information on your rights see the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/
Our Cookies Policy
To make full use of our website and ensure the website works to its full potential, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies.
Our cookies do not store personal information such as your name, address or payment details. They simply hold information about how you use our site so we can improve your experience and resolve any errors.
If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our site, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Here is a list of the main cookies used on this website and what they are used or:
- Google Analytics – Analytics
- Shop – User log in and user management/checkout